Tuesday, August 28, 2007

07082something...

last thursday, went out for two sessions of surf at the super secret surf spot I try to frequent as often as possible.
morning session was dope! caught mad waves. fell and pearled mad times! I was in cloud nine.
usually when days like this I ll go to work worked. falling asleep at the sander, drowsing off at the
mitre saw. nothing like a table saw to make moldings to wake me up , tho.
went back out for an afternoon session. shit was tight. more steep. more hectic. and more sharks.
meaning, cats who are sharks... mad tight line up. beautiful to watch. nothing but scraps to have.
well, for me. beautiful and frustrating. it s alright though. sometimes life is like this.
and those sharks... good ones. scraps were far and few in between. and shit! we was fighting
for thems too! hahah. aint nothing more humbling than someone beating your ass with your own
game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home