Friday, April 20, 2007

070420


I m trying to be more responsible for the actions
I ve chose and this is one of those.
a really really really long story but the short version is,
time waits for no one. and we all have to
live with the consequences of our actions.
eventually they begin to guide the direction
we really flow but ultimately the responsibility
of those decisions have an outcome. both positive
and negative. or really just what it is...
that s been my life now.
just tying up the loose ends and moving foward and
learning and studying and trying to make better
moves or at least, a more responsible direction.
always like this.
everyday like this.. since the beginning..
just times gone by and I ve got alot more
looser ends that I didn t tie up before.
it s good though.
a good kick in the ass, a good jump start to
an old fart waiting to blow out. hahah.

and finally after a long period of wait and
the right opportunity, I went for a surf!
two sessions!
the first session was a blast. clean. not so steep.
the second session was hard. hard to read. steep and fast.
crowded.. well... if twenty is crowded....
but well worth it!
also the second session.. I was tired. ahh.. my arms still sore.
but it was a blessing!
miss getting in the water and actually surfing.
but always dreaming and thinking and now...
planning to really live somewhere where I can do the surf.
I mean, right now I can t do whatever I want.. I mean,
can never do that all the time but if I plan right,
I can do some thing I really want by focusing!

my frames are off the hook.
super fresh and getting better.
made a medium one for x watercolor piece.. he s psyched!
made a few for y.. thems all dope!
made a few for z... they were excited..
and the one s Im making now are better!
you see where this is going?...

I can get a job or open a shop where frames can be in
demand.
eventually I ll be making sculptures and carpentry stuff..
it s really expanding my horizon.
so much so, it integrates with my art!
ahhh!!!!
need more time but it s okay.
just patience.

well, rattled my fingers off...
always writing like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home