Monday, April 16, 2007

070324

what the helll have I been doing? well, it seems from the news I m hearing,
I fell off the face of the planet.. yeah.. maybe so. but only to work and play and do
all those things without trying to attract attention. been pushing, paddling, kicking,
painting and making frames. been doing all those things I always do, just time ain t
stopping for no body and that unfortunately includes me. oh well. life goes on. time
ticks on and my son celebrated his sixth year on earth and I have a new lady who
treats me wonderfully. ahh!! life and spring and all them seasons we love and
anticipate and relish and dream about and write poems and fantasize and all that stuff
we as human will do. life. wonderful. aint no one falling off the planet.. just getting
re buried and re located and re cycling and all that is brand new. amazing?
yes it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home